The Icelandic Research Fund
- Eyja Margrét Brynjarsdóttir (with Ragna Benedikta Garðarsdóttir and Guðmundur Jónsson): The Reality of Money (Instititue of Philosophy).
- Gavin Murray Lucas (with Kevin Martin and Ásta Hermannsdóttir): Commodity Entanglement. The Archaeology of the Trade Monopoly (Institute of History).
- Sigríður Þorgeirsdóttir (with Eyja Margrét Brynjarsdóttir and Ragnheiður Kristjánsdóttir): Feminist Philosophy Transforming Philosophy (Institute of Philosophy).
- Orri Vésteinsson and Adolf Friðriksson (with Elizabeth Fitzpatrick, Stuart Brookes, Frode Iversen and John Baker): Assemblies in Iceland 850 - 1950 (Institute of History).
- Steinunn Kristjánsdóttir (with Gísli Kristjánsson, Inger Larsson, Per Arvid Åsen, Mark Graham, Lynda Howard, Patricia Shaw and Samson Bjarnar Harðarson): Monasticism in Iceland (Institute of History).
- Torfi Tuliníus (with Gísli Sigurðsson and Emily Lethbridge): Time, Space, Narrative in the Íslendingasögur (Institute of Research in Literature and Visual Arts).
- Sigurður Gylfi Magnússon (with Már Jónsson and Davíð Ólafsson): Emotions, Material Culture and Everyday Life in Iceland in the Long 19th Century (Institute of History).
- Bergljót S. Kristjánsdóttir (with Jóhannes Gísli Jónsson, Hulda Þórisdóttir, Jaime Napier and Þórhallur Eyþórsson): Empathy - language, literature, society (Institute of Research in Literature and Visual Arts).
- Höskuldur Þráinsson (with Birna Arnbjörnsdóttir, Kristján Árnason, Matthew James Whelpton, Désirée Louise Neijmann, Úlfar Bragason and Ásta Svavarsdóttir): Heritage language, linguistic change and cultural identity (Institute of Linguistics).
- Sif Ríkharðsdóttir (with David Lawton and Mishtooni Bose): Voice and Emotion in Medieval Literature (Institute of Research in Literature and Visual Arts).
- Vilhjálmur Árnason (with Gunnar Helgi Kristinsson, Sigurbjörg Sigurgeirsdóttir, Guðmundur Jónsson, Þorbjörn Broddason, Ólafur Páll Jónsson, Salvör Nordal and Ragnheiður Kristjánsdóttir): How Does Democracy Work in Iceland? Practices, norms and understanding (Institute of Ethics).
- Ármann Jakobsson (with Torfi Tulinius, Ásdís Egilsdóttir, Terry A. Gunnell and Stephen A. Mitchell): Encounters with the paranormal.
- Orri Vésteinsson (with Adolf Friðriksson and Jette Arneborg): Burial and Death in Iceland over 1050 years.
- Sverrir Jakobsson (with Helgi Þorláksson and Oddný G. Sverrisdóttir): History of Breiðafjörður
- Heiða Jóhannsdóttir: New Perspectives on Alfred Hitchcock's Silent Cinema (Institute of Research in Literature and Visual Arts).
- Hrafn Ásgeirsson: The Pro Tanto view about legal content. On the nature of the relationship between law and language (Institute of Philosophy).
- Þórir Jónsson Hraundal: Eastern Vikings in Arabic Texts (Institute of History).
- Erla Hulda Halldórsdóttir: Constructing a life. Explorations in letter writing and expressions of a life. The case of Sigríður Pálsdóttir (1809–1871) (Institute of History).
- Stefanie Bade (supervisor Kristján Árnason): Accents and Folk Linguistics. A Grounded Theoretical Analysis of the Evaluation of Foreigners' Use of Icelandic (Institute of Linguistics).
- William Konchak (supervisor Páll Skúlason): Developing a Contemporary Approach to Philosophy as a Way of Life (Institute of Philosophy).
- Haukur Þorgeirsson (supervisor Kristján Árnason): Tonality in Old and Middle Icelandic - evidence from poetry (Institute of Research in Literature and Visual Arts).